My name’s Amanda. I’m 24. I live in Cheonan, South Korea, where I’m currently working as an ESL teacher. I’m originally from the US. My heart lives in London.
I have a lot of fandoms, so um… yeah. And the intensity of them cycles, so please… get used to it? And Tumblr Savior stuff.
A brief fandom rundown:
- Welcome to Night Vale (tags include: wtnv, cecilos)
- Sailor Moon
- Once Upon a Time (tags include: ouat, i hate this show)
- Grey’s Anatomy (tags include: ga, i hate this show)
- How I Met Your Mother (tags include: HIMYM)
- Star Trek (tags include: gays in space)
- Big Bang Theory (tags include: tbbt, i don’t care if you hate this show)
- Doctor Who (tags include: dw)
- Cabin Pressure
- JRR Tolkein fandoms
- MARVEL MCU (tags include: romanogers, pepperony)
- Game of Thrones (tags include: fucking hell these two)
- Actors I frequently reblog: Benedict Cumberbatch, Richard Armitage, Chris Pine, Emma Stone, really anyone I find attractive which is a long list of people that is hard to keep track of. I do my best to tag them though.
Oh, and I have a queue running from 8am until 11pm.
I am a:
- part-time vlogger
- writer/artist/general creative person
- computer tech
- TV addict
- snarky McSnarkerson
- Halloween costume expert
I have a low tolerance for bullshit. I post things. You might not like them, but I do. I love all of my followers. Yes, my profile picture is of me and the actual David Tennant. He was adorably Scottish.
I also run a few other blogs:
The only Steve Rogers/Natasha Romanoff official shipping blog
Harry Potter stuff